This agreement is between users of sagacitymagazine.com.au ('Website') and the operator of the Website ('Sagacity' and 'We'). We reserve the right to review or change any of the Terms by updating this page at our sole discretion. These Terms apply whenever you access the Website, regardless of how you do so. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms then you agree to cease using the Website in any way. These Terms were last updated on February 1 2023.
By using and continuing to use (including accessing and browsing) the Website you accept the following:
Use of the Website
- You may use the Website in the standard manner and print or electronically store unlimited copies of the Website's content (including articles and pages) for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website.
- That we hold editorial control over the Website and the right to modify or cease the operation of the Website at any time, with or without notice to users.
- The Website's content may not be available at all times.
- The Website's content is not advice and should not be substituted for advice.
- When you submit content to Sagacity in any format you grant Sagacity a non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free licence to publish or use your content in any way and to attribute you as the author of that content.
- Sagacity reserves the right not to publish or use your content.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights, such as copyright, to grant us a licence to publish or use your content and that your content is not defamatory.
"You" refers to the individual accessing or using the Website. "We" refers to Sagacity.
Types of Information Collected
We collect and hold the following information about you:
- Information that you directly provide to us: When you subscribe to our blog by inputting your email address and confirming your subscription we collect your email address.
- Information that is automatically collected when you interact with the Website and/or the emails you receive from Sagacity: Information about your use of the Website (including pages visited, page response times, email opens, links clicked on in emails, traffic pathways into and out of the Website, your IP address, your geolocation, device ID, server log information)
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected and held about You in the following ways:
Information that you directly provide to us
We use this information to provide you with information and content that you request from us via subscribing to the Website (such as new articles) and to facilitate the process of subscribing/unsubscribing you from our newsletter.
Information that is automatically collected when you interact with the Website and/or the emails you receive from Sagacity
We use this information to administer our Website (troubleshooting and data analysis) and to improve our Website so that content can be presented to you in an effective way.
How We Store and Disclose Your Information
We use virtual machines operated by DigitalOcean to host our Website. Our website is hosted in Singapore.
We also disclose your information to Mailgun to enable you to receive emails from us.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (1982), you have the right to access the information we hold about you. Should you wish to see this information, please email [email protected].
You can also request that we delete any information that you have directly provided to us in the past.